septembre 02, 2011

more and more exhausted...

As far as i can remember, most of the tattooists i met and talked with always have been telling me to draw more when i was starting...

Now i just know why. it's because later, like 10 years later, like now, i don't feel like i have enough energy to draw for myself most of the time.

I take it as personal laziness, being too tired is never an excuse, and i kick my own ass at it every once in a while...

I am taking a little time off to relax, that will be good for me.
My clients have been so cool with me these days, it seems like i have nothing but nice projects with nice people, they stand good 3 hours sessions and tattoos are moving along pretty fast...


here are some news!
take care fellow readers/bloggers

owl!

2nd session on sebastian, inner arm killer purple skull background


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire