septembre 11, 2011

Montréal

Hello hello!

We have been in Montreal for one week already, and it feels great. I did work a little extra the past two weeks,and that DID make me a horrible person at work sometimes...
All my apologies, I guess I'm not a person that can handle stress very well. But my wife convinced me to manage this break, and I have to admit we really enjoy it!
We have also seen a bit of the Montreal tattoo convention, which I will probably talk more about on a new post later.
I am blogging with my phone in the hotel room right now, and I don't know if there will be wifi at my aunts place where we'll stay for a few days...
I have taken some pictures with my iPhone, and since I don't have my other pictures on computer, that will be all there is to see for now. Take care!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire