mars 01, 2012

Some news.

Hello and greetings!
The weather in Geneva has gone warmer these last weeks, and the winter seem to gently let go. I'm glad, because I am lazy and I don't like to be forced to wear tons of clothes every time I get out haha!
I got my back tattooed one more time.
My wife and I went to Zurich and I got to spend time with one of my best friends.
I had dinner with my dad, which I haven't seen for like 8 month because he's gone sailing and lives on his boat. I had great expectations about meeting him. There are so many achievements and accomplishment that I wanted to talk with him about. One dinner is not much time, and my father also had lots of things to tell us.
Oh anyway I hope to see him again soon. I took some pictures of food lately. And random drawings for clients.

I draw a lot more for people than for myself. Part of the equation is the number of hours in one day, another is that I don't feel like drawing for myself sometimes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire