avril 11, 2011

well, a start is a start.

Greetings. I am very glad to be sharing a part of my life and work here with you!

lately i have been asked to make posters for two tattoo conventions!
the 16th international tattoo convention of Geneva, my home town,
and the 18th tattoo expo in conthey (valais)

so here i am, working on it... it's my first picture on this blog!

i've been painting a while today, it's such a relaxing moment to enjoy!
it's hard for me to feel really available and free to draw and paint for serious production, i seem to have a hard time on getting serious at it.
Drawing and painting is something that anybody can do, but when it comes to me i have this feeling that time just slips through my hands...

i am kind of a lazy person, i guess...

aw, and no, i don't plan on writing french translations on my blog. this might change one day, but for now i just don't wanna :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire